AN OFFERING OF HOPE, CONNECTION & COMMUNITY
How to Submit
Writings: We envision written contributions of 20-1500 words.
Visuals: Photographs, other visual art, and short videos are welcome, with or without accompanying text.
- Use the form below to complete your submission. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
- Written contributions should be submitted as a Word attachment without any special formatting. Headings/Titles are fine. (1500-words max)
- Include a tentative title for your contribution (this may be edited).
- Provide a brief (75-word max) biographical statement that includes where you currently are located.
- If possible, submit a photo that reflects your submission. You can submit up to five images for consideration; editors will select one for posting/publication. Please include photo credits.
- Please include a photo of yourself.
- Photographs and illustrations should be 4 x 6 inches at 72 dpi.
- Max file size: 64MB
- Videos can be uploaded if under 64MB, larger files need to be shared via Dropbox or Google Drive link.
Real Ground Submission Form
Authors and artists retain full copyright to their work.
The Real Ground Journal
Read and enjoy contributions from our community.